All actual information about the delivery during Christmas time.
Christmas Eve delivery
What can be done to ensure that your customers receive their Christmas parcels under the tree on time? We recommend providing next information to the customers about the deadline for orders and timely delivery of parcels:
- at the pick up points no later than Friday, 18 December 2020
- at central depots or by pick-up with delivery to the address no later than Saturday, 19 December 2020 *
- at central depots or by pick-ups with delivery to the pick up point no later than Monday, 21 December 2020 **
- in case of sending parcels to Central and Eastern Europe, including the Czech Republic and Slovakia, we recommend the submission no later than Friday, December 18, 2020.
- in case of sending parcels to other countries, we recommend to submit them no later than December 15, 2020.
We will add specific dates for individual carriers as soon as we obtain the necessary information from them.
* Delivery to the address is provided for all logistics partners, and due to the capacities of these carriers and their own deadlines, the deadline for submission to the address is earlier.
** This date recommendation also applies if the pick up point selected by your customer is open on 23 December 2020.
“Of course, it is possible to submit your shipments after the listed dates. We will do everything to deliver them to your customers by Christmas. However, submission after the recommended deadlines increase the risk not to reach customers in time or will not be able to pick it up at the desired time ”
Always up-to-date list of pick up points
Thanks to our online search engine for pick up points (widget), your customers already have up-to-date information about all pick up points at the time of purchase – what are their current opening hours, when they are closed, which no longer have capacity…
Therefore, we recommend implementing the widget to provide up to date information about pickup points for the customers.
No day off
Previous years we shut down our system and paused delivery for one day for technical support after each Christmas season. This year we are going to work without the day off and you can rely on us throughout the holidays.
We wish you and your employees a lot of strength and many satisfied customers in the coming days and a beautiful and relaxing Christmas holiday.